Today a new recipe unfolds..quick, easy and super delicious masya-Allah.
The original recipe cooked by many top chefs are often inclusive of white wine, hence apparently I did not use any nor replace it with a different ingredient. Insya-Allah the taste and quality are well-flavoured by the rest of the ingredients.
Serves 2. Prep time=10mins, Cooking Time=20 mins.
1. 1/2 kg beef or chicken (I used beef for today)
2. 6-8 button mushrooms (halved)
3. 1 onion
4. 2 tbsp of butter
5. 2 tbsp of Philadelphia soft cheese
6. 1 1/2 tsp of Dijoun mustard
1. Dice the onion and saute with butter in a hot pan for 2-3minutes.
2. Take out the sauteed onion, and using the same pan, stir fry the beef. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. Add again the sauteed onion and stir them for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the halved mushrooms and stir for a minute.
5. Add Philadelphia soft cheese, and stir.
6. Add Dijoun mustard, and stir again, for 2 minutes.
7. Ready to serve.
Under 20 minutes, the Beef Stroganoff is ready. It can be eaten with pasta or if you are out of pasta, veg such as chopped capsicum or chopped carrots would work too.
Picture will be included later.
Bon appetit, with bismillah, wherever you are...